We supply thoroughly dried landscaping wood chip and bark chippings. Our chip and bark are suitable for a wide range of applications, from professional use by local authority contractors and landscapers, to decorating the home garden.
The wood chip is light in colour and durable, while the bark is softer and darker. Both offer the following benefits:
- Adds a fresh lease of life to tired borders and beds to brighten the scenery
- Helps add nutrients to the soil as well as effectively maintaining its vital moisture balance
- Protects roots from extreme weather conditions to promote healthy plant growth
- Keeps unsightly weeds at bay to reduce maintenance requirements and reduce the need for herbicides
- Guaranteed to be from sustainable wood sources
- Made using 100% virgin, untreated timber and therefore free of contamination of any kind (such as chemicals, nails or glass)
Our wood chip and bark can be used all year round – you’ll find the heat of the summer will dry out the excessive moisture from the winter. Wood chip is particular is slow to decompose which reduces the need for reapplication.
If you need guidance on the application of our wood chip or bark chippings, or would like to enquire about our application service, our landscaping division would be happy to help. Please call us on 01656 646257, extension 3.